Hi and thanks for visiting!
I am Karen and I live in Sussex with my family and the CEO of our company Darcey…….
I also have a toy poodle called Milo, he’s a bit strange……..
Heres what we do: we make crochet creatures, A LOT of unicorns including scented ones! Prices vary but are usually £10 – 15.
You can also ask me to paint your pets portrait ( and other things- I’ve done blue flamingos!) Prices start at £45 and I just require a nice clear photo – unless it blue flamingos!
and every now and again I make pretty bows, hairbands and keyrings!
So what do you need to know about me? Here are 8 fun facts:
- I am 53 on the outside, about 8 on the inside.
- I used to work for the government – but not this one so you can’t blame me.
- I am self taught at most of what I do (my mum helped a lot with crochet)
- I started the business as I needed to occupy myself after being retired by the Civil Service and having what I think we used to call a nervous breakdown.
- I live in a lovely part of West Sussex but I am a Londoner at heart.
- Most of my inspiration comes when i’m walking the mutts, so if you live local and see me muttering, you know whats happening!
- I believe in Santa and fairies and I will have to fight you if you tell me otherwise.
- I will have a go at making/painting anything that you need- so lets go!
There is always something good happening on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/whiledarceysleeps
You can also order things through http://www.gbhandmadeemporium.com – look for me in the children’s and collectables sections.
You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen, Darcey and Milo